No. 2, Tianjin Road, Laoting Economic Development Zone, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
Socket type scaffolding and support frame technology
In order to further strengthen the safety production management, adapt to the current rapid development of the construction industry technology, and increase the promotion of new technologies with 10 new technologies in the construction industry as the main content, the socket type steel pipe brackets are briefly introduced.
First, the main type of socket type buckle steel pipe bracket
The socket type steel pipe bracket is composed of a vertical rod, a horizontal rod, a diagonal rod, an adjustable base and an adjustable bracket. The vertical rod adopts a sleeve socket connection, and the horizontal rod and the inclined rod are clamped into the connecting plate by the rod end buckle joint, and are connected by a wedge pin to form a steel tube bracket with a structurally invariant structure. According to its use, it can be divided into two types: template bracket and outer scaffold. The buckle node is composed of a connecting plate welded on the vertical pole (a octagonal or circular annular plate which can be buckled with 8 directions), a horizontal rod end buckle joint and a diagonal rod end buckle joint.
Second, the socket type buckle type steel pipe bracket erecting attention points
1) The special construction scheme of the outer scaffold and the load-bearing support frame set by the socket-type coiled steel tube bracket shall be adopted for the stability of the bracket, the anti-overturning, the bearing capacity of the horizontal rod and the inclined rod, the shear bearing capacity of the connecting disc, and the standing The bearing capacity of the foundation of the pole is checked for safety.
2) Steel pipe brackets and structural components entering the construction site should be re-inspected before use, and must have product quality certificate, instruction manual and test report.
3) The bolt connection should ensure that the hammer is not pulled out after self-locking, and the pull-out resistance must not be less than 3kN. The pins shall be of a reliable pull-out construction and shall be provided with a score or color marking that facilitates visual inspection of the wedge depth.
4) The length of the cantilever of the top rod adjustable bracket extending from the top horizontal rod or the double channel steel joist is strictly prohibited to exceed 650mm, and the exposed length of the screw rod is strictly prohibited to exceed 400mm. The adjustable bracket is inserted into the length of the pole or double channel steel joist. Not less than 150mm;
The adjustable base adjustment adjustment screw should not be more than 300mm, and the height of the bottom horizontal rod as the bottom of the sweeping rod should not exceed 550mm.
Third, the main features of socket type coiled steel tube bracket
1) Safe and reliable. The disc on the pole is locked with the plug welded on the crossbar or the diagonal tie rod, and the joint transmission force is reliable; the connection between the pole and the pole is concentrically inserted; the axis of each rod is at a point, bearing capacity High, not easy to lose stability.
2) Quick and easy to manage, the crossbar and the diagonal tie rod are connected with the vertical pole. The hammer can be tapped and hit with a hammer to complete the erection and dismantling. The speed is fast and the effect is high. All rods are serialized and standardized for easy storage, transportation and stacking.
3) It has strong adaptability. In addition to the installation of some conventional frames, due to the connection of the diagonal tie rods, it is also possible to set up the cantilever structure, the cross-over structure, the overall movement, the overall lifting and disassembly.
4) Material saving, green environmental protection, due to the use of low-alloy structural steel as the main material, after surface hot-dip galvanizing treatment, compared with other supporting systems, under the same load, the material can save about 1/3, product life Up to 15 years, saving the corresponding transportation costs, labor costs, management fees, material loss and other costs.