No. 2, Tianjin Road, Laoting Economic Development Zone, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
Disc buckle manufacturer introduces the material classification of mobile disc-type scaffolding
(1) Scaffolding of a single standard steel pipe for scaffolding. It uses only one standard steel pipe, such as fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding, and only uses Ф48×3.5 welded steel pipe.
(2) Door scaffolding A variety of standard steel pipe combination scaffolding. It consists of two or more different types of steel pipes, such as door scaffolding.
(3) Scaffolding with steel pipes as the main scaffolding. That is, the steel pipe is mainly used, and is supplemented by other types of steel rods, such as scaffolding with a channel top support or a base, and scaffolding for connecting steel plates.
(1) The force is transmitted by the conflict of contact surfaces. That is, the conflicting reaction force after the contact surface at the node is pressed to support the crossbar load and transmit it to the pole, such as the effect of the fastener, and the conflicting force is generated by the positive pressure of the tightening bolt;
(2) Transfer force by welding. Most of the cross-bar joints with the poles are chosen in this way. The gantry also belongs to this method;
(3) Direct pressure transmission. This method is more common in the scaffolding where the crossbar is placed at the top of the pole;
(4) The pin shear force is transmitted by the pin. That is, the pin and the vertical joint plate of the cross bar and the hole of the vertical rod are used to realize the combined effect of the joint and the double-sided shearing force of the pin.